Headlines from “The Hill”
Group to Present Idris Goodwin’s Hip-Hop Coming of Age Story ‘How We Got On’
Delaware County school closings & delays for Friday, Jan. 5
Big Walnut’s Biggest Fan
BW Volleyball 2nd in State
- Cordray, Sutton to merge Ohio governor bids - 3:01 pm
- Mandel drops out of US Senate race - 2:45 pm
- Honored for excellence - 2:00 pm
- Hoague given community control for tampering and theft - 9:07 am
- County creates land reutilization corporation - 7:00 pm
- Mandel drops out of US Senate race - 5:41 pm
- Snow predicted for central Ohio this weekend - 5:40 pm
- Mr. J up for another honor - 3:14 pm
- Winery opens on Winter St. - 12:00 pm
- NMRUD accepts aircraft for research - 11:59 am
- Berlin Twp. referendum hearing today - 10:20 am
- Governor Kasich Proclaims Jan. 21-27 “Ohio School Choice Week”; Joins Leaders Nationwide in Celebrating Opportunity in Education - 10:18 am
- Fatal Crash in Morrow County - 10:07 am
- Commemorating King at OWU - 10:04 am
- Teams excel at Parliamentary law - 10:01 am
- Lawsuit Settlement on Insider-Trading Case - 11:40 pm
- DeWine, 49 Attorneys General Reach $45 Million Settlement with PHH Mortgage Corporation - 5:59 pm
- 911 texting capability coming to central Ohio in 2018 - 10:28 pm
- Chiller North to add 3rd ice surface - 6:00 am
- Winter Weather Advisory issued for Delaware County - 8:56 pm updated: 9:04 pm.
- The Latest: Sheriff downgrades snow/ice emergency to Level 1 advisory - 11:34 am updated: 11:43 am.
- Galena woman dies following crash in Morrow County - 10:23 am
- Commissioners pay tribute Dr. King - 7:00 am
- Naked Post Office Worker Kills Supervisors During Investigation Into Workplace Violations - 6:16 pm
- Ohio Governor OKs Bill Boosting Computer Science In Schools - 2:01 pm
NMRUD accepts aircraft for research
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The Naval Medical Research Unit of Dayton (NAMRU-D) accepted Aircraft 24, a decommissioned Marine Corps V-22 O...
Berlin Twp. referendum hearing today
Attorneys representing Savko Brothers Properties X LLC will present evidence to the Delaware County Board of Elections Thursday (Jan. 18) in a public ...
Governor Kasich Proclaims Jan. 21-27 “Ohio School Choice Week”; Joins Leaders Nationwide in Celebrating Opportunity in Education
Ohio students, communities to hold more than 1,200 events as part of nation’s largest-ever celebration of school choice COLUMBUS – Gov. Ka...
Fatal Crash in Morrow County
Mount Gilead – The Mount Gilead Post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol is currently investigating a single fatality, two vehicle crash. The crash...
Commemorating King at OWU
Ohio Wesleyan University and the Delaware County Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration Committee honored Dr. King’s legacy Jan. 15 during the 25th ...
Teams excel at Parliamentary law
Students in the Big Walnut – DACC Agricultural Education program recently competed in the State Parliamentary Procedure Career Development Event...
Jackets take break after losses
COLUMBUS — The Blue Jackets limped into their five-day break after another surprising loss to one of the NHL’s worst teams.Sven Baertschi ...
Mosher commits to Ohio State
Congrats to Big Walnut Senior Brandon Mosher who committed to The Ohio State University this week (Jan. 10) to participate in track. Last season Brand...
Arnold Sports Festival Returns
2018 Arnold Sports Festival To Feature 20,000 Athletes From 80 Nations In Record 75 Sports & Events Columbus Convention Center, Ohio Expo Center T...
Lowe scores at D3 Senior Classic
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. – Recent Otterbein University wide receiver Julian Lowe (Gahanna/Lincoln) took center stage Saturday afternoon (Dec. 16) at t...
Field reports from ODNR Division of Wildlife Officers
Central Ohio – Wildlife District One In November 2017, State Wildlife Officer Maurice Irish, assigned to Delaware County, received a call from a...
Garber Clarifies MLS Position on Columbus, Says Expansion Bids Could Leap Miami
TORONTO — Before this season’s MLS Cup final, the most popular topic at commissioner Don Garber’s annual “State of the League&...
DCBDD January Newsletter
From the Superintendent Kristine Hodge For many, the turn of the calendar is a fresh start to a new year. As I counted down to the New Year with my fa...
New Ohio poet laureate hopes to celebrate poetry in life
COLUMBUS — Author readings in the hushed and reverent atmospheres of universities and libraries have their place, but they can also discourage p...
Ohio Wesleyan to present ‘Royal Gambit’ – the Wives of Henry VIII
Four Performances of Gressieker’s Riveting, Royal Drama Set for Feb. 15-18 DELAWARE – Romance, rebellion, back-stabbing intrigue, scandal,...
New Year, New Gym Membership? Consider These BBB Tips
Columbus (January 17, 2018) - If getting fit by joining a gym is on your list of resolutions for the new year, you are not alone. Each year, January s...
Study Finds Bariatric Surgery Reverses Heart Health Risks in Teens
Number of patients with multiple risk factors reduced by 85% three years post surgery COLUMBUS – Over the past decade bariatric surgery has cont...
Managing Conflicts with Canada Geese
COLUMBUS – To biologists, Canada geese are an outstanding conservation success story. Once extirpated from the state as a breeding species, Ohio...