Council hears issues of growth
Teacher of the Year’s ‘small actions’
ODOT Promise Banner at Rest Area
Chamber Expo coming up April 26
BW boys win Big Walnut Relays … again
- Brenner Endorsed by NFIB for Ohio Senate Seat - 4:57 pm
- Concrete facility likely won’t be stopped - 3:38 pm
- Pork-a-Palooza coming to Delaware - 3:33 pm
- Hand’s final appeal denied - 3:16 pm
- Federal disaster declaration approved - 2:48 pm
- Council hears issues of growth - 2:07 pm
- Online testing woes discussed - 1:44 pm
- Ohio’s governor signs order to tighten gun background checks - 11:52 am
- Man who snatched AR-15 from gunman: ‘It was life or death’ - 11:38 am
- Auditor’s Office offering tax break to owners of damaged properties - 12:13 pm
- BV: Haunted Hoorah must vacate by May 1 - 2:07 pm
- Candidates field tough questions - 2:03 pm
- News from Big Walnut Schools - 2:02 pm
- Local political news briefs - 7:02 pm
- Democrats cite differences in final Ohio governor’s debate - 6:51 pm
- Kucinich was paid $20K by pro-Syrian government group - 3:38 pm
- George and Barbara Bush, a ‘storybook’ 73-year marriage - 3:23 pm
- Barbara Bush brought plainspoken, grandmotherly style to DC - 3:18 pm updated: 3:32 pm.
- Ohio Political News Briefs - 6:14 am
- Columbus teen killed in crash on US 23 - 1:53 pm
- Ravines at Hoover approved 2-1 - 1:51 pm
- Rep. Carfagna Honors Congressman Tiberi with Resolution for Service to Ohio - 1:49 pm
- Orange principal now with OSBA - 1:46 pm
- Former Genoa Police Officer indicted - 1:45 pm
- Event dates set, progress noted - 1:44 pm
Auditor’s Office offering tax break to owners of damaged properties
The Franklin County Auditor’s Office is offering a property tax break to the owners of storm damaged properties following a set of ferocious sto...
BV: Haunted Hoorah must vacate by May 1
The Buckeye Valley Local School District Board of Education (BOE) has given the owners of the Haunted Hoorah attraction notice to vacate the property ...
Candidates field tough questions
The League of Women Voters of Delaware County, Licking County and Metro Columbus, along with the Franklin County Consortium for Good Government, spons...
News from Big Walnut Schools
Students and teachers at Big Walnut Elementary got their Cray On recently, filling the building’s hallways with their artwork. (Crayon, get it?)...
Local political news briefs
Russell Designated as ‘Gun Sense Candidate’ Mom’s Demand Action Gun Sense Candidate Distinction John Russell’s campaign is pro...
Democrats cite differences in final Ohio governor’s debate
MIDDLETOWN, Ohio (AP) — Former U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich cited his tough stance on gun control to appeal to young voters, while former federal c...
BW Girls Track team win meets
Big Walnut High School Girls Varsity Track finishes 1st place at Brooke Relays Saturday, April 21, 2018This was the 11th time in 15 times competing at...
Big Walnut sweeps Groveport 5-0
BOYS VARSITY TENNISBig Walnut was sharp Thursday (April 19), sweeping away visiting Groveport 5-0.Golden Eagle winners included Gabe Mexicott (6-1, 6-...
Capitals advance with 6-3 win over Blue Jackets in Game 6
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The Washington Capitals can now turn their attention to the Pittsburgh Penguins and avenging some playoff disappointments....
Earle Bruce, Ohio State coach who followed Hayes, dies at 87
COLUMBUS — Earle Bruce stepped into his dream job, football coach at Ohio State, under most challenging circumstances, replacing the programR...
Professional wrestling great Bruno Sammartino dies at 82
He was professional wrestling’s ultimate good guy. The son of Italian immigrants, Bruno Sammartino fled the Nazis as a child and built a career ...
Foligno brothers savoring first simultaneous NHL postseason
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Nick Foligno sent the text message to his family members, promising an enjoyable evening of experiencing and watching the...
BBB Warns Central Ohio Against Local Paving Contractors
Columbus, OH (April 19, 2018) - A harsh winter has left much of Central Ohio craving sunshine - and potentially in need of driveway repair. Itinerant ...
Efforts underway to restore streetcar
The Ohio Railway Museum in Worthington is in the process of restoring the last existing Columbus streetcar.703, built in 1925 by the G.C. Kuhlman Car ...
Hiring a Lawn Care Company? Consider These BBB Tips
Columbus, OH (April 25, 2018) - Spring has sprung, and so have dreams of a well-manicured yard. A beautiful lawn can be both appealing and environment...
Columbus Zoo and Aquarium Welcomes Two Orphaned Manatees
Powell, OH — The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium welcomed two rehabilitating manatee orphans. The two new additions, one male and one female, became t...
Bookmobile Community Stops Return
Weekly visits bring library reach and accessibility to patrons at community hubs Delaware, OH — The Delaware County District Library (DCDL) is b...
John Comerford, Ph.D., Selected as Otterbein University’s 21st President
Comerford brings a record of success in enrollment and financial growth to the position. Westerville, OH— A college president with extensive exp...