Headlines from “The Hill”
Group to Present Idris Goodwin’s Hip-Hop Coming of Age Story ‘How We Got On’
Delaware County school closings & delays for Friday, Jan. 5
Big Walnut’s Biggest Fan
BW Volleyball 2nd in State
- DeWine, 49 Attorneys General Reach $45 Million Settlement with PHH Mortgage Corporation - 5:59 pm
- 911 texting capability coming to central Ohio in 2018 - 10:28 pm
- Chiller North to add 3rd ice surface - 6:00 am
- Winter Weather Advisory issued for Delaware County - 8:56 pm updated: 9:04 pm.
- The Latest: Sheriff downgrades snow/ice emergency to Level 1 advisory - 11:34 am updated: 11:43 am.
- Galena woman dies following crash in Morrow County - 10:23 am
- Commissioners pay tribute Dr. King - 7:00 am
- Naked Post Office Worker Kills Supervisors During Investigation Into Workplace Violations - 6:16 pm
- Ohio Governor OKs Bill Boosting Computer Science In Schools - 2:01 pm
- Dow Jones industrials climb above 25,000 for the first time - 1:58 pm
- ‘Famous Firsts in History’ to be first historical society program of 2018 - 12:45 pm
- Berlin Twp. protest hearing rescheduled for Jan. 18 - 12:18 pm
- 12th Congressional Candidate Set to Announce Town Hall Series - 12:15 pm
- Genoa Township ready for 2018 - 12:15 pm
- View Story - 12:14 pm
- Fewer traffic fatalities occur during Christmas and New Year’s - 12:14 pm
- Secretary Husted Sets Special Election schedule - 12:10 pm
- Team wins state contest - 12:09 pm
- American Showa wins gold award from Healthy Business Council of Ohio - 12:08 pm
- Snow predicted for central Ohio this weekend - 5:21 pm
- New Digital Resource Launched for Preschool Learning - 6:33 pm
- O’Brien receives endorsement - 9:01 am
- 20 Companies Pledge to Phase Out Coal - 3:57 pm
- Toyota Urged to Reject Tainted ‘Partnership’ Claimed by Destructive EPA Chief - 9:56 am
- Lorenz to seek 67th District seat in Ohio House - 8:51 am
Dow Jones industrials climb above 25,000 for the first time
NEW YORK — The Dow Jones industrial average burst through the 25,000 point mark Thursday (Jan. 4), just five weeks after its first close above 2...
‘Famous Firsts in History’ to be first historical society program of 2018
Did you know that the first automatic vending machine was invented in 1867, or that the first commercial typewriters were introduced in 1874, but did ...
Berlin Twp. protest hearing rescheduled for Jan. 18
The Delaware County Board of Elections held a special public meeting Monday morning (Jan. 1) to discuss updates in the upcoming Berlin Township refere...
12th Congressional Candidate Set to Announce Town Hall Series
The John Russell campaign announced from Galena a series of town halls that will take place in every county of the 12th District.Starting on Monday, J...
Genoa Township ready for 2018
People who normally attend Genoa Township’s trustee meetings found the format to be a little different last Thursday (Jan. 4) due to it being th...
A Blacklick, Ohio woman appeared Thursday (Jan. 4) in Delaware County Common Pleas Court and pleaded no contest to a robbery charge in connection with...
2018 National Signing Day: Winners and losers from the Early Signing Period
Wednesday (Dec. 20) marked the first-ever Early Signing Period in college football, and it made a huge impact on the recruiting cycle as 2018 National...
Overachieving Ohio State stuns No. 1 Michigan State 80-64
COLUMBUS — After missing the NCAA Tournament the last two seasons, roster shake-ups and a coaching change, Ohio State surged back toward nationa...
Big Walnut High School Athletics Winter Update
Winter Homecoming GameSaturday January 20, 2018 vs Centerburg 7:30 pmNo freshman game and JV game at 6:00 pmWinter Homecoming King and Queen announced...
BW girls, boys teams sweep FH
Big Walnut 79, Franklin Heights 15Katie Cochran, Avery Schone and Abby Facemyer finished with 10 points apiece to lead the Golden Eagles to a lopsided...
BW strength and fitness update
Monthly Quote “It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.” — John Wooden Weight Room Updat...
Football Playoffs Schedule, Results
Football Championship Subdivision Division I Championship Game, Jan. 6: #1 James Madison (14-1) 13, #2 North Dakota St. (14-1) 17Division II Champion:...
Book Trump tried to block goes on sale
U.S. President Donald Trump has continued to unleash his anger at the author behind the explosive book which claims to blow the lid off the White Hous...
Papa John’s founder out as CEO weeks after NFL comments
NEW YORK — Papa John’s founder John Schnatter will step down as CEO next month, about two months after he publicly criticized the NFL lead...
Trump’s coin makeover drops E pluribus unum for MAGA
Presidents over about two decades have handed out commemorative “challenge” coins to military service members to mark special achievements...
Pot Panic: Fox News’ Laura Ingraham Roasted After Criticizing CNN New Year’s Eve Coverage
Fox News host Laura Ingraham had a mini meltdown on Twitter on Monday morning (New Year’s Day) over a CNN New Year’s Eve segment from a ma...
U.S. Department of Labor Finds Ohio Contractor Continues To Expose Roofers to Falls and Other Safety Hazards
HOLLAND, OH ‒ The U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has cited an Ohio roofing contractor for...
Husted Declares January as “You’re Hired” Month
COLUMBUS – Secretary of State Jon Husted has announced January as “You’re Hired” Month. Throughout the month, Ohio Business Pr...