If you missed out on Girl Scout cookies orders, you’re in luck! Local Big Walnut Girl Scout troops will be hosting cookie booths locally.
You can buy cookies at these Sunbury locations: CVS, 111 W. Cherry St.; Delaware County Bank, 75 S. Miller Dr.; Goodwill, 149 State Route 3; and at these Galena locations: Galena Diner, 14 W. Columbus St.; and Fracasso’s Pizza, 3699 S. SR 605 on the following dates:
February 24, 5-7 p.m., Fracasso’s Pizza
February 25, 9 a.m.-Noon, Delaware County Bank; 10 a.m.-Noon, CVS
February 26, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Galena Diner; 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Goodwill
Cookies offered this year include:
· THIN MINTS: Thin and minty vegan cookie with a chocolate coating;
· SAMOAS: Chewy and rich, crisp cookies with coconut, caramel, and chocolate;
· TAGALONGS: peanut butter patties with a chocolate coating;
· TREFOILS: Traditional shortbread cookies;
· DO-SI-DOS: oatmeal sandwich cookies with peanut butter filling;
· SAVANNAH SMILES: Crispy, zesty, lemon cookies;
· TOFFEE TASTIC: Buttery gluten free cookies with sweet, crunchy toffee bits; and,
· New GIRL SCOUTS S’MORES: a graham sandwich cookie with creamy chocolate and marshmallowy filling!
Most cookies are $4/box with Toffee Tastics and S’Mores at $5/box. They contain no trans fats, high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or colors, or partially hydrogenated oils. Thin Mints are vegan and Toffee Tastics are gluten free. You can learn more about the cookies, nutritional facts, and recipes to make with Girl Scout cookies at http://littlebrowniebakers.com/cookies/.
Information for this story was provided by Jeanna Burrell.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU