A date has been scheduled for a Big Walnut Local Schools public forum for Porter and Kingston townships.
On Feb. 18, district Superintendent Angie Pollock announced that the school district’s facility committee plans to present facility options to members of the community via a series of community forums.
Since that announcement, the district has announced that an additional forum would be held for Porter and Kingston township residents at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, April 26, at the Porter Township Hall.
Other forums are scheduled for:
• Sunbury Village Hall, 6 p.m., Monday, April 4.
• Genoa Township Hall, 6 p.m., Monday, April 11.
• Berkshire Township Hall, 6 p.m., Thursday, April 14.
• Big Walnut High School, 6 p.m., Monday, April 18.
• Harlem Township Hall, 6 p.m., Wednesday, April 27.
• Galena Village Hall, 6 p.m., Wednesday, May 4.
Forums will also be held at school building PTO meetings, at district staff meetings, and at the April 21 board of education meeting.
Lenny C. Lepola can be reached at 614-266-6093.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU