Local students on campuses
Holiday Clearing House nears
Tax preparers sought
Village receives $48,000 to fix pool
County Building Addresses to Change January 1
- Holiday Clearing House nears - 6:10 pm
- Tax preparers sought - 5:59 pm
- Village receives $48,000 to fix pool - 5:55 pm
- Small museum gives back in a big way - 5:46 pm
- Chamber receives 4-star reaccreditation - 4:11 pm
- Election results: California - 3:33 pm
- Balderson re-elected - 3:31 pm
- Republican trio headed to Columbus - 3:31 pm
- Genoa voters defeat rezoning - 3:27 pm
- Chamber Awards: “A new era” - 3:26 pm
- Sunbury voters OK Charter Commission - 3:25 pm
- Juniors learn at Buckeye programs - 3:24 pm
- GOP tide rolls on in Ohio, swing state now Trump country? - 3:24 pm
- Delaware County Election Results - 3:24 pm
- Moving Option: U-Haul Rentals Land at MJ’s Drive Thru and Pizza Shop - 3:23 pm
- Afghanistan: Never-Ending War - 2:16 pm
- Pike County Homicides: Family Arrested - 10:48 am
- Mass shooting in California - 9:34 am
- Big Brothers Big Sisters unveils new branding - 7:01 am
- Westerville company has F rating - 7:01 am
- Bucking trend, Ohio moved fast to use federal opioid money - 7:01 am
- Russia clamps down - 11:44 am
- Which Wave was it? - 11:25 am
- Big Walnut update - 12:38 pm
- State Rep. Carfagna Encourages De-stigmatization of Children’s Mental Illness - 12:37 pm
Chamber Awards: “A new era”
The growth of eastern Delaware County was noted at the Sunbury/Big Walnut Area Chamber of Commerce’s annual meeting, held Thursday (Nov. 8) at t...
Sunbury voters OK Charter Commission
By a 3-1 margin, Sunbury voters overwhelmingly supported a request to form a Charter Commission.Out of 2,083 total votes, the charter results were 1,5...
Juniors learn at Buckeye programs
Each year Colonel Benson Hough American Legion Post 457 sponsors local high school juniors to attend Buckeye Boys/Girls State Programs. At these weekl...
GOP tide rolls on in Ohio, swing state now Trump country?
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio Democrats can’t worry right now about how to turn Ohio blue. First, they have to figure out how to get it back ...
Delaware County Election Results
Unofficial results from the Delaware County Board of ElectionsRegistered voters - 141,936Ballots cast - 93,196Voter turnout - 65.66 percentRepresentat...
Moving Option: U-Haul Rentals Land at MJ’s Drive Thru and Pizza Shop
SUNBURY, Ohio (Oct. 26, 2018) — U-Haul Company of Massachusetts and Ohio, Inc. is pleased to announce that MJ’s Drive Thru and Pizza Shop ...
Big Walnut Winter Sports Schedules
November 2018Date, Team, Event, Location (Home in italics)Mon. Nov. 19, 5 p.m.: Girls 7th Grade Basketball, Newark Liberty MS Scrimmage Conference Gam...
Indian Hill clips BW in state semi
XENIA – Senior Anna Podojil was poised to get a goal all night.So, when she deflected a clearing attempt by the goalie and scored into an empty ...
Patriot defense blanks high-powered Raiders
COLUMBUS – Junior Ben Cox doesn’t have the name recognition of others on the Olentangy Liberty football team.That’s going to change ...
State cross country championships
Olentangy Liberty’s Gracie Sprankle finished sixth overall in the Division I race and Buckeye Valley’s Chloe Dawson was 41st in the Divisi...
High School Football Playoffs
OHSAA Releases Football Regional Final Pairings Neutral sites selected to host regional final games Friday and SaturdayCOLUMBUS, Ohio – The Ohio...
David Pearson, NASCAR’s Silver Fox, has died at 83
David Pearson, the NASCAR pioneer known as “The Silver Fox” for his cunning craft and a longtime rivalry with Richard Petty, has died. He ...
OWU prof honored by NASA
Ohio Wesleyan University professor Chris Wolverton and the team working on his NASA-funded research have earned a NASA Ames Research Center Honor Awar...
County Building Addresses to Change January 1
DELAWARE, Ohio — The addresses for two Delaware County buildings will change as of Jan. 1, 2019. The Delaware County Courthouse’s address ...
Central Ohio Food Waste Initiative Shares Waste Reduction Tips for the Fall
Each year, Americans throw away about $165 billion worth of food, equaling about $2,000 per household. The amount of food people waste is a concern in...
Westerville Named a 2019 Global SMART21 Community
WESTERVILLE, OH – The City of Westerville was named a 2019 Global Smart21 Community by the Intelligent Community Forum (ICF) on Thursday, Octobe...
Veterans’ lives, experiences celebrated at new Ohio museum
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Step lightly between two facing mirrors at a first-of-its-kind museum honoring and celebrating the experiences of military...
Local Students Named National Champions
Members of the Big Walnut – DACC FFA Chapter were named national champions of the National FFA Organization’s Food Science & Technolog...