Former AU coach to lead GB
2nd suit filed over pain meds given to near-death patients
Indians and settlers in Delaware Co.
German Club makes, donates blankets
OSU wins Rose Bowl
- Kasich goes from Gov. to pundit - 4:25 pm
- 2nd suit filed over pain meds given to near-death patients - 3:41 pm
- Satellite launch fails - 10:27 am
- Columbus 2020 Highlights Major Economic Achievements at Seventh Annual Economic Development 411 - 1:24 pm
- Abducted girl found alive - 12:37 pm
- Shutdown Support Line started - 4:12 pm
- WWII veteran who recently earned degree dies - 12:58 pm updated: 1:02 pm.
- Missing teen found - 10:13 am
- Tycoon’s wife abducted - 11:07 am
- German Club makes, donates blankets - 1:42 pm
- Congressman Balderson Sworn Into Office for the 116th Congress - 1:39 pm
- Central Ohio Population 3 Million by 2050 - 1:38 pm
- Incentives approved for OSU project - 1:37 pm
- Former police officer given community control - 1:36 pm
- Sunbury Council works with vacancy - 1:31 pm
- Spitzer’s $1.2 million lawsuit dismissed - 9:40 am
- Liberty Twp. EMS debate rages on - 5:06 pm
- 114-year-old Ohioan dies - 4:02 pm
- Nominations sought for Ohio Senior Citizens Hall of Fame - 4:24 pm
- Sanctions sought against DeWine - 2:07 pm
- Fiery fatal crash - 11:32 am
- MLK events to explore ‘The Beloved Community’ - 4:24 pm
- Police station plans drawn up - 11:08 am
- News from Berkshire Township - 10:09 am
- 2 incidents claim lives - 9:30 am
German Club makes, donates blankets
Board of EducationThe board held a meeting Thursday, December 13, 2018. The following students were recognized:• Quincy Varughese, General Rosec...
Congressman Balderson Sworn Into Office for the 116th Congress
WASHINGTON, D.C.—Representative Troy Balderson (OH-12) was officially sworn in as a member of the 116th Congress today (Jan. 3) during a special...
Central Ohio Population 3 Million by 2050
COLUMBUS, OH – Central Ohio is on track to become a region of 3 million people by 2050, according to the latest population estimates from the Mi...
Incentives approved for OSU project
In July, the City of Powell approved a pre-annexation agreement with The Ohio State University for approximately 30 acres of land north of Home Road a...
Former police officer given community control
A former Genoa Township police officer was sentenced to three years of community control and 200 hours of community service Monday morning (Dec. 17) a...
Sunbury Council works with vacancy
The Village of Sunbury’s first Council meeting of 2019 saw its ranks dwindled, but still able to get some business done.Councilman Scott Weather...
Ryan Day paid dues before OSU
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — When Urban Meyer started thinking about retiring, he realized he already had the ideal successor right there in the buildi...
Fast food feeds footballers
Trump’s burger-fest brings roasting from late-night TV hosts By LAURIE KELLMAN and DARLENE SUPERVILLE Associated Press Tuesday, January 15WASHIN...
Indians outfielder had health scare
Martin feels blessed to be aliveBy STEVE HERRICK Associated Press Friday, January 11 CLEVELAND (AP) — Leonys Martin feels blessed to be alive af...
After further review, the NBA needs to change its policy
Imagine this: Kevin Durant is out of bounds by an enormous margin, all three referees somehow miss the obvious infraction and Golden State winds up ge...
Putting brakes on CFP expansion
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — The College Football Playoff is not close to expanding.After a month of chatter about possible changes to the four-team ...
Gurley meets Elliott in big-time showcase for NFL’s top RBs
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP) — Todd Gurley roots for running backs when he watches football. A playoff duel between arguably the two best ball-car...
Company known for deep cost-cutting offers to buy Gannett
NEW YORK (AP) — A hedge fund-backed bid to buy Gannett Co., the publisher of USA Today and several other major dailies, is renewing fears of con...
Miracle on the Hudson was 10 years ago
NEW YORK (AP) — It’s been 10 years, but there isn’t anything Tripp Harris doesn’t remember about the cold January day he cheat...
Megyn Kelly, NBC officially part ways
NBC News, Megyn Kelly reach separation agreement By DAVID BAUDER AP Media Writer Saturday, January 12 NEW YORK (AP) — NBC News announced its pro...
Lottery for Hamilton tickets
HAMILTON ANNOUNCES #HAM4HAM LOTTERY IN COLUMBUS40 TICKETS FOR EVERY PERFORMANCE WILL BE SOLD FOR $10 EACHProducer Jeffrey Seller, the Columbus Associa...
Insurance Counseling Available at SourcePoint’s South Office at Polaris
Beginning Jan. 15, SourcePoint insurance specialists are available for one-on-one appointments at the South Office, 1070 Polaris Parkway, Suite 200, C...
Red wolves or wild dogs?
DNA of wolf declared extinct in wild lives on in Texas pack By DAVID WARREN Associated Press Monday, January 14 DALLAS (AP) — Researchers say a ...