It is a busy time for RUC. Since September, we have served over 4,000 students. We have funding for 26 of our 32 counties, but we are bravely forging ahead trusting that somehow we will find the funds to serve Delaware, Morrow, Union, Auglaize, Mercer and Van Wert counties by December 31. We serve over 8,000 students each year in these counties. Please help us fund these counties.
Recent RUC Training
Here is what students are saying:
- Male, 9th grade, Delaware County: It showed me the risk factors of sex and how I should wait. Awesome!
- Male, 9th grade, Union County: This class was helpful in getting me to understand relationships and how they are composed.
- Male, 8th grade, Delaware County: This was life changing!
- Male, 8th grade, Delaware County: Smart and interesting to save my body. It prepared me for the future.
- Female, 8th grade, Van Wert County: This was a step into reality. The people around you can have a big impact on you, but what you chose to do with them can have a bigger impact.
- Male, 8th grade, Van Wert County: I thought the most helpful part was the marriage bed. It showed how all the past relationships could affect your marriage and future.
- Female, 9th grade, Mercer County: I learned that my actions and decisions have an effect on not just me, but everyone & everything in my life. I think this presentation was very good and showed me a lot of things that will help me think over my actions in the future.
Learn more about RUC by listening to our radio program on WRFD AM 880 on Saturdays at 4 p.m. and Sundays at 10:45 a.m. or anytime online at WRFD.org or RelationshipsUnderConstruction.com and use it as a discussion starter with your young people. Thank you for your partnership to help our young people. Together we teach youth the blueprint for strong families.
Relationships Under Construction is at 9918 Brewster Lane, Powell, Ohio 43065. Call 740-965-2046.