NEEDTOBREATHE ANNOUNCES WIDE-RANGING
“ALL THE FEELS” 50+ CITY TOUR
Expansive three-leg tour brings “more songs in more ways” from the award-winning rock band:
Includes run of amphitheaters with very special guest Gavin DeGraw
Various rock clubs with To Be Announced guest
And the band’s first ever run of intimate acoustic shows
The GRAMMY-nominated rock group’s new single “HARD LOVE (feat. Andra Day)” is available here
CHARLESTON, S.C. – On the heels of the release of their new single “HARD LOVE feat. Andra Day,” GRAMMY-nominated rock group NEEDTOBREATHE has announced their extensive three-leg, 50+ city fall tour today. ALL THE FEELS TOUR will see the South Carolina foursome that Rolling Stone calls “an anomaly in pop music” play “more songs in more ways” with a 2+ hour set each night highlighting hits and fan favorites from their eclectic career catalog. The tour will launch on Saturday, Sept. 16 in Memphis, Tenn.’s Mud Island Amphitheatre and take the dynamic rock group through iconic American venues including Morrison, Colo.’s Red Rocks Amphitheatre, San Francisco, Calif.’s The Fillmore, Chicago, Ill.’s House of Blues, stops in each of the last two tour legs at Nashville, Tenn.’s historic Ryman Auditorium, and a multiple-night stint at the band’s hometown of Charleston, S.C. at Charleston Music Hall. Each leg of the expansive tour showcases the award-winning rock group in different settings; starting with an amphitheater tour with very special guest, GRAMMY-nominated singer/songwriter Gavin DeGraw, with whom the band released their smash hit “Brother” in 2015. The second leg of the ALL THE FEELS TOUR will see NEEDTOBREATHE play an assortment of notable rock clubs with a guest to be announced in the coming weeks, while the third leg brings fans back to the band’s roots with an intimate acoustic run through renowned theaters and music halls for “An Evening with NEEDTOBREATHE.” Tickets go on sale to the general public this Friday, April 28, at 10 a.m. local time. Full dates for ALL THE FEELS TOUR are listed below with additional dates to be announced at a later date.
“The ALL THE FEELS TOUR is easily the most artistically ambitious tour we’ve ever done,” says lead singer Bear Rinehart of NEEDTOBREATHE. “It goes from massive outdoor venues like Red Rocks to some of the most renowned intimate settings in the country like The Tabernacle, Wiltern, and the Ryman. We’ll even be doing some exclusively acoustic shows thrown in for the first time ever. No matter where it is or what type of show it is, we promise to play longer than we ever have and make it a unique experience each and every night. If you consider yourself a real fan, this is a tour you’re not going to want to miss.”
Earlier this month, NEEDTOBREATHE released “HARD LOVE feat. Andra Day” – a soulful collaboration with the two-time GRAMMY nominee, three-time BET Award nominee, and Billboard Powerhouse Award winner as the second single from H A R D L O V E, their chart-topping “standout album” (Billboard). Along with the release of the single, NEEDTOBREATHE and Andra Day teamed up alongside North Charleston High School’s marching band for a dynamic music video that was filmed in the band’s hometown of Charleston.
Armed with a unique sound that has “carved out a niche in rock music” (Billboard) and had Rolling Stone dubbing the group “an anomaly in the pop music landscape,” NEEDTOBREATHE released H A R D L O V E via Atlantic Records last summer. The hit album debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top Albums, Top Current Albums, Top Rock Albums and Top Alternative Albums charts and No. 2 on the Billboard 200. Championed by People Magazine as “easy to love” for their unique mix of “infectious pop melodies to their signature Southern rock,” the band then embarked on TOUR DE COMPADRES 2016, the band’s largest headlining tour to date. The tour brought the group to more than 50 cities and included sold-out stops in New York City’s Beacon Theatre, Nashville, Tenn.’s Ascend Amphitheater, a special hometown show at Charleston, S.C.’s Volvo Car Stadium, and a second career sell-out show at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison, Colo.
ALL THE FEELS TOUR DATES:
- Saturday, Sept. 16 Memphis, TN Mud Island Amphitheatre*
- Sunday, Sept. 17 Irving, TX The Pavilion at Irving Music Factory*
- Wednesday, Sept. 20 Morrison, CO Red Rocks Amphitheatre*
- Thursday, Sept. 21 Council Bluffs, IA Harrah’s Council Bluffs Hotel & Casino*
- Friday, Sept. 22 Oklahoma City, OK Zoo Amphitheatre*
- Saturday, Sept. 23 The Woodlands, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion*
- Sunday, Sept. 24 New Braunfels, TX Whitewater Amphitheatre*
- Tuesday, Oct. 3 Richmond, VA The National^
- Wednesday, Oct. 4 Norfolk, VA The NorVa^
- Thursday, Oct. 5 Washington DC 9:30 Club^
- Friday, Oct. 6 Columbus, OH Newport Music Hall^
- Wednesday, Oct. 11 Mobile, AL Saenger Theatre^
- Friday, Oct. 13 Lake Buena Vista, FL House of Blues^
- Monday, Oct. 16 Nashville, TN Ryman Auditorium^
- Friday, Oct. 20 Kansas City, MO Uptown Theatre^
- Saturday, Oct. 21 St. Louis, MO The Pageant^
- Wednesday, Oct. 25 Salt Lake City, UT The Complex^
- Thursday, Oct. 26 Boise, ID Knitting Factory^
- Friday, Oct. 27 Spokane, WA Knitting Factory^
- Saturday, Oct. 28 Seattle, WA The Moore Theatre^
- Monday, Oct. 30 Portland, OR Crystal Ballroom^
- Wednesday, Nov. 1 San Francisco, CA The Fillmore^
- Thursday, Nov. 2 Los Angeles, CA The Wiltern^
- Friday, Nov. 3 Anaheim, CA House of Blues^
- Saturday, Nov. 4 Tempe, AZ Marquee Theatre^
- Wednesday, Nov. 8 Indianapolis, IN Murat Theatre^
- Thursday, Nov. 9 Chicago, IL House of Blues^
- Friday, Nov. 10 Royal Oak, MI Royal Oak Music Hall^
- Saturday, Nov. 11 Grand Rapids, MI 20 Monroe Live^
- Wednesday, Nov. 29 Charleston, SC Charleston Music Hall
- Friday, Dec. 1 Charleston, SC Charleston Music Hall
- Saturday, Dec. 2 Washington DC Lincoln Theatre
- Sunday, Dec. 3 Boston, MA Wilbur Theatre
- Monday, Dec 4 Glenside, PA Keswick Theatre
- Tuesday, Dec. 5 New York, NY The Town Hall
- Saturday, Dec. 9 Chicago, IL Thalia Hall
- Monday, Dec. 11 Chattanooga, TN Tivoli Theatre
- Tuesday, Dec. 12 Greenville, SC Peace Center Concert Hall
- Wednesday, Dec. 13 Knoxville, TN Tennessee Theatre
- Sunday, Dec. 17 Nashville, TN Ryman Auditorium
*Dates joined by Gavin DeGraw
^Opening act to be announced
NEEDTOBREATHE is a GRAMMY-nominated rock band hailing from South Carolina, comprised of brothers Bear Rinehart (vocals, guitar) and Bo Rinehart (guitar, vocals), Seth Bolt (bass, vocals), and Josh Lovelace (keys, vocals). Their new album H A R D L O V E released summer 2016 and debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top Albums, Top Current Albums, Top Rock Albums and Top Alternative Albums charts and No. 2 on the Billboard 200, their greatest debut yet. Their current single – title track “HARD LOVE” – features R&B and soul singer Andra Day.
H A R D L O V E is the follow-up to 2014’s Rivers In the Wasteland, which debuted at No. 3 overall on the Billboard 200 and spawned the RIAA-certified Gold single “Brother (feat. Gavin DeGraw).” The hit earned the group their first GRAMMY nomination as well as a pair of Billboard Music Award nominations.
NEEDTOBREATHE, well known for the aggressive touring schedule and impressive live show, have spent the last two years crisscrossing the country on TOUR DE COMPADRES– an extensive, headlining tour featuring the band and their closest musical friends. Highlights include back-to-back sold out shows at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, as well as Greek Theatre (Los Angeles), Ascend Amphitheater (Nashville), Aragon Ballroom (Chicago), Verizon Theatre (DFW) and more.
For more information, visit needtobreathe.com.